This was when they only had 4 laser diodes per paddles (now there are 8) and the sessions were done twice a week over 4 weeks for 8 sessions.
They are now done 3 times a week for 3 weeks, and we are getting 20-25% better results (even though with one more session, it should only be 12% better)and we have 28 diodes per paddle
12.25 Inches in 18 visits - AVERAGE
with minimal lifestyle changes
12-18 inches in 18 visits - AVERAGE
with serious lifestyle changes
Record lost with least amount of sessions is 38 inches total, in 24 sessions - the most lost with many sessions is 48 inches.
The Results in just 1 session
- Upper Pre 35 inches - Post 33.5 in
- Mid Pre 35.5 in - Post 32.75 in
- Lower Pre 35 5/8 in - Post 34 5/8 in
5.25 inches total loss
48 year old woman lost 9 inches in 8 treatments
Is Laser-Like Lipo Safe? YES!
Yes, Laser-Like Lipo treatments are completely non-invasive and clients feel nothing. Laser-Like Lipo's low level Laser-Like technology has been studied and used for over 30 years for many biomedical purposes. FDA approved for pain and inflammation, doctors can use it for fat loss .
Do I have to do other things to lose the fat?
Only for greater results - 7 inches total without changes, 18-23 inches with major lifestyle changes, like diet and exercise we have support if you choose to change your life while doing the sessions
What do you do to keep the fat off?
Normal things you need to keep weight off - diet and exercise, drinking water, etc.
Where Does the Fat Go?
That fat can be burned as energy in the body, or normal metabolic processing - just like when you exercise and release fat
How Quickly Will I See Results
97% of clients see measureable results after their first session.
What Kind of Results are Produced?
12.25 inches AVERAGE. The most lost in 18 sessions is 23 inches. People who make minor lifestyle changes are on the higher end of the average and those who don't, the lower end.
How many times do I need it ?
9-18 sessions takes an average of 7-23 inches total, respectively - how much fat do you want to lose?
When can I do it?
We are open early and close late. Appointment times vary depending on availability. Sometimes, there is even a wait. So call today.
What is Involved? What do I have to do?
9-18 sessions - 3 sessions a week, for 3-6 weeks, 7-14 min per session. You relax in a comfortable position while a trained Laser-Like Lipo technician places two paddles and two smaller lasers to the target areas. Then lay back, relax, read, or whatever you like.
What if I Don't Lose at least 1 Inch?
Check out our double satisfaction pledge below
Who can all do it?
Most people can do the Laser-Like Lipo
There are a few people who cannot do the Laser-Like Lipo, and we will tell you if that is you. Otherwise, assume you can.
Double Satisfaction Pledge
1. you compete sessions ana you do not lose at least 1 inch or more on one measurement with minor lifestyle changes* or a noticeable difference In the appearance of cellullte we will give you additional session until you get there.'Minor changes include - not eating for 1 hour before or 3 hours after a session, doing at least mild exercise the day of your sessions, drinking more water and doing the included detox program.
2. If you complete the sessions and you do not lose at least 2 inches or more in one measurement area with lifestyle changes*or a noticeable difference in the appearance of cellullte we will give you additional session until you get there.*Changes include all of the above, plus burning 500 calories every day you have a session, and
eating less than 50 grams of sugars per day for 3 weeks.